About College of MDU Rohtak Haryana
Rohtak University, now known as Maharishi Dayanand University, was founded in 1976. (MDU). In close proximity to both the State Capital (Rajkot) and the National Capital (Delhi), Rohtak, Haryana, is where its headquarters are located (Chandigarh). Numerous management, IT, medical, engineering, education, and other courses are available at the university.
It is rapidly climbing the academic ladder to become one of the top universities in the nation with its mission of promoting inter-disciplinary higher education and research with a focus on studies of environmental, ecological, and life sciences.
MDU Rohtak is one of the important organizations. It is renowned for having a strong foundation, wonderful staff, and a well-thought-out educational strategy. Numerous opportunities for students to develop their personalities holistically through community service, excellent academic standards, highly qualified faculty, effective administrative operations, a vibrant campus community, significant national and international ties, timely examination holding and time-bound results declaration, a focus on providing opportunities for students, and more.
MDU About B.Ed Course
The MDU B.Ed Course is a two-year teaching program that prepares students to function effectively as educators. The MDU B.Ed. familiarizes one with the complexities of teaching and builds their core competencies. The B.Ed. online enrollment structure accommodation launches out of the MDU Rohtak B.Ed Admission for 2022. The official website MDU has the B.Ed affirmation structure available.
For all of its courses, the College offers a single registration process. Students must complete the application form by following certain instructions for document uploading and paying the appropriate application fee amount. Academic standing on the qualifying exam is used to determine admission to the B.Ed program at MDU Rohtak.
Qualifications for MDU Rohtak's B.Ed.
- If the applicant has a graduation degree from an accredited university, they may apply for MDU Rohtak B.Ed Admission 2022.
- Applicants for B.Ed. admission must have earned a minimum of a 50 per cent grade in their undergraduate or graduate degree.
Candidates receiving below 50% but post-graduation grades of 50% or higher are eligible to apply
MDU M.Ed About Course
A two-year professional course called the Master of Education (M.Ed.) is designed to prepare teachers by developing their professional skills and broadening their knowledge of different teaching methods.
The course not only focuses on expanding knowledge about education but also gives educators the opportunity to choose from a variety of specialized teaching areas and enhance their research skills.
Qualifications for an MDU M.Ed Course
- Candidates must have completed a B.Ed. program from a university that received UGC approval when they graduated.
- Candidates must have earned at least a 50 per cent overall grade in their B.Ed from an accredited university.
Procedure for Admission:
Candidates may obtain an online application form. You will require documents to fill the form. Below is the detail of the required documents.
- Original Certificates of 10+2 exam
- Self-attested copies of Certificates
- Graduation Marksheets and Certificates
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of Domicile
MDU Admission to B.El.Ed. 2022
A full-time undergraduate program in instruction is the Bachelor of Elementary Education. This program has a four-year, semester-based duration. One becomes familiar with the fundamentals of training and instruction through the full-time program. The curriculum of this course prepares the candidate to work in an elementary school and to interact with children between the ages of 6 and 12.
MDU B.El.Ed. acknowledgement eligibility requirements
The requirements that must be met in order to be confirmed in a B.El.Ed. are listed below.
- Probably with at least a 50% total, the applicant passed 10+2.
- The base percentage for B.EL.Ed. candidates from the SC/ST/OBC class is 45 per cent.
- The potential leaders who appeared for the class 12 exam may also apply for B.El. Ed Admission.
MDU B.El.Ed Admission process
Most universities base their B.El.Ed admission decisions on entrance exams and a credibility list. Some universities accept the 10+2 rate as the qualifying merit standard for their online counselling.
MDU MA Yoga
MA Yoga is a Bachelor’s Degree of three years duration with at least 45% marks (42.75% marks for SC/ST/ Blind/ Visually and Differently Abled candidates of Haryana only) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak. Preference will be given to PG Diploma in Yoga Science/Diploma or Degree in Yoga Science only in case when there is a tie in merit score.
- A. in Yoga Science is offered under S.F.S.
2 years (Full Time)
MDU B.El.Ed Admission Process 2022-23
- Students visit the MDU official website of the University. (http://mdu.ac.in)
- Click on Admission Link.
- Fill out the Application form completely without mistake.
- Click on the “ Submit Button”
- Students can pay application forms online and by Demand Draft in favour of the university.
Take the printout of the fill-up application form
MA Yoga Syllabus
The course syllabus of MA Yoga includes subjects covering the Philosophy of Yoga, its History, Lineage with the Indian Society, Yoga according to various faiths, and much more. The Year-Wise subject breakup is given in the table below.
Basics of Yoga – Philosophy of Yoga
Perspectives in Consciousness – Jainism, Buddhism, Sufism, Christianity
Basics of Yoga II – Basic Sanskrit
Scientific Study of Yoga and Consciousness
Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology
Consciousness: Western & Interdisciplinary
Basic Psychological Processes and Disorders
Message of Upanishads
Consciousness & Yoga
Therapeutic Yoga Practice II
Theoretical Perspectives of Yoga
Advanced Techniques of Yoga
Health and Yoga
Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Shad Darshanas
Basic Research Methodology and Statistics
Traditions of Shramana Dhare
Applications of Yoga
Therapeutic Yoga Practice I
MA Yoga Job Prospects and Career Options
- By earning a professional degree in Yoga, students get a direct pass to enter the world of fitness, and an entire world full of job opportunities.
- Students with a MA in Yoga not only have job opportunities in fitness but they can also work for the government under AYUSH.
MDU LLB- 3 years Eligibility criteria for LLB 3 YEARS 2022:
Eligibility criteria for MDU LLB 3 YEARS 2022:
Eligibility criteria for
LLB 3 YEARS
● Must have completed Bachelor’s/Masters degree with 45% marks.
● SC/ST/Blind/differently and visually abled candidates of Haryana can apply with 42.75% marks.
● Must have pursued the degree by sitting for any exam recognized by MDU Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
MDU Law (LLB) Application form 2022:
Candidates can apply online for the LLB course at MDU. The application form can be acquired through the official website of the University. Enlisted below are a few steps explaining how you can apply for MDU LL.B Admissions 2022.
- Visit the official website of MDU.
- Go to the “Admission tab” and click on the “Application form” option.
- Select “New Registration” and create a log-in account.
- Enter all the required information.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- A message carrying the log-in credentials will be sent to the registered mobile number and email.
- Username and Password will be assigned that need to be kept confidential. Write them down somewhere.
- Log in using the details provided.
- Fill in all the personal and academic details.
- Upload all the required documents including photos, left thumb impression and signature.
- Verify all the entered details carefully.
- Proceed to pay the fee by clicking on “make payment”.
- After receiving the fee confirmation, click on the option highlighting “ Download the Application Form”
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL FIELDS WITH THE “*” MARK ARE MANDATORY TO FILL.
MDU LL.B Selection Process 2022
Applicants are shortlisted for MDU LL.B Admission 2022 as per their academic merit. The performance in the qualifying examination is considered before releasing a merit list and offering admission to any candidate. The better the score/rank of an individual in the qualifying exam, the greater his/her chances of admission at MDU.
MDU LL.B Course Fee 2022
Given below is the detailed course fee structure for MDU LL.B Admission 2022. Candidates can go through it to get an idea of the programme fee and its various components.
MDU Rohtak B-Tech
If you want a reliable four-year BTech degree programme from a great university, MDU Rohtak University is your destination. The department of Engineering & Technology instructs this course across six specialisations. The university accepts JEE Main, a national-level entrance test, together with HSTES counselling for admission to the BTech programme.
Maharshi Dayanand University offers BTech courses in a variety of specialisations. For each specialisation, the University has a set number of available seats.
BTech Admission at MDU Rohtak in 2022: Eligibility and Selection
Students must meet the basic requirements for admission to MDU Rohtak. An entrance exam and a counselling session are used by the university to choose its pupils. Admission to the course is limited to those who meet the requirements. In the section below, you’ll find all the details on eligibility and selection criteria:
- Qualifications: Class 12 with an overall grade point average of 45 and with Physics and Mathematics as required courses from a recognised board.
- JEE Main and HSTES Counselling are the selection criteria.
MDU Rohtak BTech Application Process 2022
Students must go to the college’s official website in order to apply for admission to Maharshi Dayanand University. For all of its courses, the College offers a single registration process. Students must complete the application form by following certain instructions for uploading their documents and paying the appropriate application cost. To register for the course and get admission to MDU, interested candidates should follow the instructions below:
- Registration for the online process on the MDU Application Portal (http://mduronline.in/).
- Choose the programme [verify eligibility].
- The application form will display on the screen if you decide to apply for the chosen programme [do it after verifying your eligibility, etc.]. Complete the following areas of the application form with your information: i. Provide your contact information ii. Upload scanned images of your photo and signature. Iii. Academic information. Iv. Scan Document Upload.
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission process. Alternatively, make changes to the information before submitting.
Paying fees and submitting an application
About the course: MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY is one of the most renowned universities. The institution is known for its top-class faculties, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and facilities for students. The university offers a variety of courses in engineering, law, commerce, education, management sciences, social sciences, and much more.
MTech is a two-year full-time course. The course admission is done on the basis of the scores obtained in GATE.
Maharshi Dayanand University has various specialization options for the aspirants. The candidate can choose the specialization based on their career goals and preferences.
MDU M.Tech Specializations
Mechanical: A candidate can opt for MTech with a specialization in Mechanical. The eligibility criteria to secure admission in M. Tech mechanical is BE/B Tech with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Biotechnology: The candidate with a BE/B Tech degree in biotechnology can take admission for MTech in Biotechnology. The eligibility criteria to secure admission in M. Tech Biotechnology is BE/B Tech with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
Manufacturing & Automation: For manufacturing and automation specialization, the candidate must secure at least 50% of the minimum aggregate in BE/B Tech in Mechanical.
Electronics & Communication: For electronics and communication specialization, the candidate must secure at least 50% of the minimum aggregate in BE/B Tech in electronics and communication.
Software: An aspirant can secure admission in the MTech Software specialization. The candidate must secure at least 50% of the minimum aggregate in BE/B Tech in computer science.
Computer Science: An aspirant can secure admission in MTech Computer science. The candidate must secure at least 50% of the minimum aggregate in BE/B Tech in computer science.
MBA in MDU
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), established in 1976, offers various undergraduate and post-graduate courses one of which is Master of Business Administration (MBA). The university, located in Rohtak, Haryana offers three courses in MBA, which are MBA (Regular), MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Hons).
The university offers MBA in several specialisation, including Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Marketing and Operations. Students must fulfil the eligibility criteria and qualify entrance examination of MDU. A candidate can get admission through various exams considered by MDU.
Eligibility Criteria of MDU MBA 2022
To qualify for admission in MBA in MDU, below are the criteria the students must meet:
- A Bachelor’s Degree of three-year duration in any discipline with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- For SC/ST/ Blind/ Visually and Differently Abled candidates, minimum marks required is 47.5%. This part is only for the candidates of Haryana.
How to apply for MBA MDU 2022?
There is a simple procedure for getting admission in MBA course in MDU. Candidates must fill the application for MDU MBA 2022 on or before July 30, 2022.
To fill the application, visit the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. In the admission section, find the application form for MBA 2022, fill the required details and upload the specified documents and submit the form. Candidates can download the submitted form.
- Identity proof
- Marksheets of class 10 and 12.
- Score of Entrance Examination
- Marksheets of qualifying degree
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
MDU BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
MDU offer offers a UG level course in business administration. In addition to the sanctioned seats for varied courses offered by the university, supernumerary seats are obtainable for certain classes like Kashmiri Migrants, Sports quota, Youth Festival/ Cultural Activities, NRI candidates, Defence Personnel, alternative, and several other candidates. The specializations offered by MDU under the BBA course are given below.
General, Business Economic
MDU BBA Eligibility Criteria
Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak BBA admission eligibility criteria 2022 requires the admission-seeking candidate must have passed their 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
MDU BBA Course Duration
BBA Degree can be obtained in 3 years.
MDU BBA Application Form 2022
- In August, the University’sapplication form for undergraduate and graduate MDU admission 2022-23 for 2022-23 will be available.
- MDU application process is online.
- The MDU online registration process requires that all documents be scanned.
- Students must provide their personal and academic details, an active mobile number and email address, a photograph, and a signature.
- Each applicant must pay an application fee of 1,000 to confirm the MDU admission to offered courses.
- Candidates who want to be admitted to these programs should have to visit the university’s website: https://mdu.ac.in.
- He/She clicks on the admission portal and fills in the details in the application form.
How is B.B.A. Course Beneficial?
- B.A. enhances one’s decision-making capability and sharps communication skills, develops managerial skills by giving broader perspective and thorough knowledge of all functions
- B.A. graduates get direct entry into the corporate world.
MDU BBA: COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Given below are a few of the important highlights of the program.
Program Full Name
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Duration of the Program
Enterance Exam and Merit Based
Average Program Fee
Upto Rs. 1 Lakh