M.Ed from MDU, Rohtak | M.Ed Admission 2023-2024
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak Haryana- Master of Education (M.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
MDU M.Ed Admission 2023
Presentation about the course: MDU, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is the Haryana State University. The instructive establishment was shaped in the year 1976. The establishment is notable for its amazing resources, incredible foundation and understudy driven approach. Expert of Education is a two-year post-graduate program presented by MDU. The course is inside and out and covers every one of the imperative parts of instructing and schooling. Expert of training targets granting to understudies with essential information about the schooling and educating field. It assembles the abilities of the understudies and makes them capable experts. M.Ed. admission to MDU empowers one to seek after a profession situated course and refine their abilities.
At MDU, the M. Ed educational program is framed with bunches of tender loving care and thought. The schedule is elaborative and prudently consolidates hypothetical and reasonable parts of instructing. It moves past the hypothesis and gives understudies active experience of this present reality. Post the finish of M. Ed from MDU one can gain admittance to numerous vocation open doors out in the open as well as a private foundations.
A competitor trying to take M.Ed Admission at MDU should be all around familiar with the affirmation technique, qualification, advising meetings and considerably more.
Eligibility Criteria for M.ED Admission 2023
- A Candidate probably got somewhere around half in the Bachelor’s certificate to get confirmation in M. ED at MDU.
- Competitors having a place with SC/ST and held classification more likely than not got 47.5% to meet all requirements for M. ED confirmation
- A decrease of 5% imprints is allowed to understudies having a place with the saved class.
Qualifying examination for M.Ed Admission 2023
Admission to M. ED is totally allowed based on the imprints got in the passing assessment. The scholastic value of understudies is thought about. An understudy needs to breeze through the passing assessment to get affirmation in M. ED at MDU. On the off chance that the understudy has showed up for the Master’s Degree Examination as well as Bachelor’s Degree Examination, then, at that point, the higher the rate/marks got will be thought of.
Looking for information on M.Ed Admission 2023? Find out everything you need to know about M.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
The online application form for M.Ed. Admission 2023
- The understudy needs to visit the authority site of MDU to finish up the web-based application structure for M.ED. Confirmation.
- The understudy should present their email Id and telephone number to enlist for M. ED affirmation.
- SMS warning will be sent on the portable number for additional correspondences connected with concede card and the confirmation interaction.
- The competitor should transfer every one of the fundamental archives, for example, mark sheet of the passing assessment, age evidence, personality confirmation to finish the internet based application process
- The competitor will likewise need to transfer a mark, and ongoing visa size photo to apply online for M.ED affirmation.
- One should likewise make online installment of expenses utilizing on the web installment modes, for example, charge card/Mastercard/UPI/Net banking and so forth.
Documents required for online M.Ed. Admission
- Matriculation Certificate (as proof of age)
- Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus
- Latest income certificate if applicable.
- Haryana resident certificate, if applicable
- Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable
Counselling session for M.ED. admission 2023
Affirmation for M.Ed. is conceded based on the imprints got in the passing assessment. Post the passing assessment a legitimacy rundown of understudies who have equipped for the M. ED. Confirmation is given by the college. After this, the chose understudies are required the guiding meeting. A guiding meeting is led by a group of master showing staff having massive information on the instruction area. The group access understudies and collaborate with them to know their type. In view of their connection seats and specialization is apportioned to the understudies.
M.Ed course syllabus
Course-I Psychology of Learning and Development
Course-II Historical, Political and Economic foundations of education
Course-III Education Studies
Course-IV Introduction to Educational Research
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-I, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Communication and Expository Writing
Course-V -C Self Development
Course-I Philosophical Foundations of Education
Course-II Sociological foundations of Education
Course-III Curriculum Studies
Course-IV Pre-Service & In-service Teacher Education
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-II, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Academic Writing
Course-I Specialization of Course-I:
i. Institutional Planning and Management (Elementary Level) OR
ii. Institutional Planning and Management (Secondary Level)
Course-II Specialization of Course-II:
i. Issues, curriculum and Assessment( Elementary Level) OR
ii. Issues, curriculum and Assessment (Secondary Level)
Course-III Advance Educational
Course-IV Perspectives Research and Issues in Teacher Education
Course-V Internship in Specialized Area (In School; 28 Days)
Course-I (Elective First) Specialization of Course-I:
Choose any one of the following:
i. Advance Curriculum Theory (Elementary Level).
ii. Advance Curriculum Theory (Secondary Level)
iii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Elementary Level)
iv. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Elementary Level)
v. Pedagogy of Language Education ( Elementary Level)
vi. Pedagogy of Social Science Education ( Elementary Level)
vii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Secondary Level)
viii. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Secondary Level)
ix. Pedagogy of Language Education (Secondary Level)
x. Pedagogy of Social Science Education (Secondary Level)
xi. Approaches to Assessment (Elementary Level)
xii. Approaches to Assessment (Secondary Level)
Specialization of Course-II:
Course-II Choose any one of the following:
i. Educational Policy, Economics &Planning (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Policy, Economics & Planning (Secondary Level)
Course-III (Elective Third) Specialization of Course-III Chooses any one of the following:
i. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Secondary Level)
OR choose Any Two (one from each group)
i. Value Education
ii. Distance and Open Learning
iii. Educational Technology.
iv. Guidance and Counseling
v. Measurement and Evaluation.
vi. Environmental Education
vii. Inclusive Education
Job and Career prospects after M.Ed.
A post-graduate course in Education opens totally open entryways for the students. One can look for changed proficient decisions in the tutoring and schooling field in the wake of completing M. Ed. A competitor can work with individuals overall as well as the private region. M . ED degree sets one up for an awe inspiring job in schooling.
A portion of the normal work profiles that one can work after M. Ed incorporates:
- Vocation instructor
- Home coach
- Online coach
- Informative Technologist
- Educational program Developer